Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Resolutions

I know New Years Resolutions are supposed to be officially declared on New Years Day but I don't want to wait :) This year I am going to make resolutions that are attainable and stick to them. 1) I will focus on my relationship with God. 2)I will focus on strengthening my marriage, not that its bad but it could use some attention. 3)I will focus on myself - I want to be healthy, I want to "take care" of myself better, and I want to become a better mom and wife by taking care of ME. 4)I will strengthen friendships. 5)I will pay off debt. 6) I will save more money. 7) I will become more active in my community and in the church. 8) I will de-clutter my home. 9) I will organize my life - financially, my kitchen cabinets, my pantry, my craft room, my bedroom, etc. 10) I will give my family the life we deserve :) As I wrote these resolutions I started by writing I WANT instead of I WILL. Using the word want is like standing from afar and trying to reach for something that may never be able to be reached, using the word will is like saying I am already standing in front of it and can't wait to pounce! HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GOD BLESS!!