Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas

Every year I have huge plans for Christmas, baking, gift wrapping, light seeing, Santa visits, shopping, parities, and a Birthday cake for Jesus to have on Christmas night. However, I never estimate how exhausting the holidays are. Did I get done what I wanted to? Of course...........not. I did plenty of shopping, gift wrapping, and a few light seeing outings but not as nearly as much as I would've liked. I drank plenty of coffee, energy drinks, and slept a lot, what is the deal?!? I need to organize better or something, wait, me, organize HAHAHA I actually laughed out loud. No, but seriously, it is my dream to be organized. I'd like my house, my finances, and my paperwork all organized. Who would like to come help? I'll bake you something :) Next year, I promise myself to be more organized and schedule activities and maybe we'll actually do them.