Friday, July 8, 2011

Vent

I need to vent, normally I keep most of everything to myself but I can't take it anymore and just need to get it out.

I am pissed. I mean really pissed. My mom left my Dad about at month ago, a couple days after she left my Dad I found out she has a boyfriend who is a dick, excuse my language. He's been married twice and had a girlfriend when I found out about him. HELLO Mom do you not see the red flags here? What an idiot, yes I called my mom and idiot. My parents have been married for 35 years, that is over half their lives and yes people fall out of love but that doesn't mean get a boyfriend and move out MOM. Marriage is hard, you have to work on it, you don't just walk out when times get tough. Talk about tough times, my mom and dad are gamblers, serious gamblers, they lost the house that my dad built for them because mom my screwed up so much they lost it and now for the past two years have been living in a trailer. My mom has been listened to her cackling hen friends about leaving my dad because she'll never win over the beer can, which is not true because he gave that up years ago for her. She disgusts me. She is in such a hurry to get a divorce from my dad because of this guy. I want to puke right now just thinking about all of this. I'm so mad that she would leave because she found a loser who has a gambling problem himself and will screw her. Screw that - screw the whole situation. She better not come running to me after he's beat her or left her for someone else. I will turn away and move on, just like she's doing. I know this is harsh but I seriously can't stand the situation. I'm done.

Wow, I feel better. I think I'll call her now and tell her all of this. Wish me luck.