Friday, July 22, 2011

Fill It In Friday





1. The most spontaneous thing I've ever done was a midnight road trip to California with my cousin, Telly. We drove through the night, spent the day at driving to Hollywood and getting kicked out of Tiffany’s on Rodeo Dr then the next day we went to Disneyland all day and came home that night. That was before kids and boys.

2. The best gift I've ever received was my daughter, Jewellee.

3. A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was when I was throwing a surprise party for a friend and it turned out see was throwing one for me, at the same time!

4. I can't leave the house without my cell phone and mascara .

5. My favorite day of the week is Saturday because it's a day full of possibilities. It's the one day where you can go yard sale-ing, or to a farmers market, anything you want .

6. Something that can always make me laugh is youtube!

7. My perfect day would include sleeping in 'til 9, but staying in bed reading a book until 10. Going to breakfast with Bry and Jewels. Then getting coffee and walking around downtown and stopping in all the little shops. Then going home and having a dinner party with friends and watching a movie. Simple, but sweet .