Friday, July 8, 2011

The real Fill It In Friday


1. My plans this summer include staying indoors as much as possible during the day, its too hot to be outside during the day .

2. The best summer I ever had was when I was twelve and got to stay at summer camp in a town away from my own, I got to be my own person.

3. Summer is popsicles, fireworks, bare feet, fresh fruit, too hot and can be miserable in Arizona .

4. My favorite summer food is a burger right off the grill...or a fresh peach from Apple Annies straight off the tree, those are the best peaches.

5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with a mojito. It's pretty much the most delicious thing ever. Sans the alcohol – lemonade spritzer.

6. My summer uniform consists of jeans and a t-shirt, once I lose weight it will be nothing but cotton, flowy dresses .

7. The best thing about summer is the opening of Apple Annies orchard and produce farm, heaven to me is walking onto the orchard first thing in the morning and smelling the fresh peaches, amazing .