Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fill It In Fridays


I know today is not Friday but I love Fill It In Fridays so much that I'm going to do one today and one tomorrow :)

1. When I'm nervous I chew the inside of my cheeks. I scratch my head, embarrassing .

2. My favorite item in my closet is my forever21 super thin jacket, so thin you can see through it .

3. Watching the Food Network is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.

4. My favorite childhood memory is camping every weekend at the Fish Hook .

5. Something you may not know about me is that I'm quarter native-american. Most people guess Irish...or just white. I don't blame them...I'm pretty pasty .

6. A true friend will tell you when you have food stuck in your teeth or when an outfit is "less than flattering". They'll laugh with you, cry with you, and will drop everything to have coffee with you when you're having a bad day .

7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is that I am genuine and kind...and if they think I'm fun...that would be a bonus :) .