Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Couple of Thoughts for the Night

Seems as though I write all my blog posts during class, I'm ok with that, there is usually a lot of wasted time in class. On that note, I've got 15 weeks and counting until I have accomplished something I've been yearning for since I graduated high school. After I've completed my Bachelors Degree in Business Management I will then move on and get my certification in Human Resources, I think that recruiting is my calling. I like people and people seem to like me :) So something that has been on my mind, I want another baby. Several people I know are pregnant and having babies and it makes me ache. To see the pregnancy pictures, the sonograms, and the newborn pictures makes my heart ache. I need another baby. I'm 30, I need to get a move on. I'm the only one holding myself back from it. I need to lose weight, I mean I can have a baby at the weight I'm at now but it would be a tough pregnancy and I don't want to put my body or the baby through that stress. I need to stay motivated and push through the agony I put myself through and just do it. Just 50 pounds or so and I could have a great pregnancy. I get so jealous seeing these other people pregnant and I have no one to be mad at other than myself. Better pay attention............