Wednesday, September 9, 2009

27th Birthday, Jewels, and Skynyrd

Jewels will be 11 weeks old tomorrow! We have been busy unpacking our new house and dealing with working life with a newborn. Man, it has been fun! Jewels has been so active during the day and sleeping through most of the night and I am so excited to get sleep in longer then 2hr intervals! Jewel's hair is getting more red everyday, we think her eye's may be turning brown but are still and blue/gray.

For my 27th Birthday Mom and Dad gave me tickets to Lynyrd Skynyrd, as a child they were one of my faves (if you know my background you would understand) and the concert was on my Birthday so they thought it would be fun and it was! There were some outrageous people, let me tell you! I think the people wactching was a big part of how much fun we had. Bry had to work so Nacole joined me, we have a tradition that we started several years ago, in the picture of the two of us you will see that I am wearing a tiara that says Happy Birthday, that is actually a very heavy metal and gliter accessory. We take turns wearing the tiara on our Birthdays and it was my turn!

OH, here are some pictures of the bows I had bought for Jewels, some are totally cute and some looked better off then on! Oh well, I had fun dressing her up though for some of them he got upset. The Halloween headband was the best, look at her expression, she looks so terrified! LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket