Friday, June 10, 2011




1. I love being married because its fun spending life with someone. Bryan has a way of calming me when I'm stressed but also making me angry in the most irritating ways but I love it. I know that at the end of the day when he comes home from work, I am going to get the best hug in the world!

2. A time that mama knew best was when she told me that I can not worry about anything I can not change, like rising gas prices, the weather, or the challenges of growing up. God will provide.

3. My first kiss went a little like this - embarrassing enough, sorry Kristin, my friends brother. Truth or Dare.And, for the record, HE definitely kissed me.

4. My celebrity crush is Bradly Cooper. He's handsome, smart, speaks french......what else could a girl ask for?!?

5. My splurge of choice is music. I could sit and indulge for hours.

6. My biggest accomplishment is - actually will be, my degree. I have two years left and am into my core classes (yay, no more gen eds).

7. My dance jam of choice is any thing Black Eyes Peas - especially when cleaning. They're my go to band when I'm getting down & cleaning this place! That and spice girls (guilty pleasure, shhhh....don't tell).

Have a lovely weekend!