Saturday, July 25, 2009

What A Month!

Wow! I am SO sorry that it has taken me this long to update our site. Jewellee was born June 25th, 2009 at 4:34pm, she was 6lbs 13.7oz and 18 inches long. A little bitty thing! The surgery went fine and my recovery has been fast. I have been enjoying all the joys of motherhood including the many sleepless nights and extreme exhaustion. Bryan has been absolutely fantastic, not that I didn't think he would be any different, but he works all night and comes home and stays up with the baby so I can sleep for a couple of hours, he's SO wonderful and I appreciate everything he does!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We finall got a house and closed this past week and will be moving in in August, YAY! I finally feel like a grown up. I can't wait to make it our own!

I will post more pictures soon, I'm trying to sneek this in while baby snoozes, I need a nap!